The Michael Connell story seems to have died a peaceful death in the press. Hopefully the investigation into vote fraud will not. Read or listen to this interview with Ohio attorney Cliff Arnebeck, initiator of lawsuit over 2004 Election irregularities, conducted by Scott Harris.
Below, I’ve listed the related links that Scott Harris posts on his web page. But before you go there check out this post on Michael Connell from the San Antonio Current.
• Rove Cybergate www.rovecybergate.com
• Free Press www.freepress.org
• In-depth interview with Cliff Arneback, conducted by Scott Harris, Counterpoint, Dec. 29, 2008
• “GOP Threat of Another Stolen Election Prompts Lawsuit in Ohio,” Interview with author and professor of media and culture Mark Crispin Miller, conducted by Scott Harris
• “Was the 2004 Election Stolen?” by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Rolling Stone, June 1, 2006
• Witness’s Video from the Michael Connell Plane Crash, YouTube, Dec. 23, 2008
• The Velvet Revolution at www.velvetrevolution.us
• Brad Blog at www.bradblog.com